What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
My nephew was working in the garage and tipped the space heater over but didn’t notice it until we saw smoke coming upstairs. Thank you for rebuilding my staircase and replacing the door.
There was a fire in the basement just before we moved in and the smoke ended up in the ground level rooms. SERVPRO made things livable on our schedule and we were able to move in as planned.
A fire started in my kids’ treehouse when the wiring got soaked by the rain. I got it put out myself, but the damage was done. Thanks for saving my DIY project.
Thank you for your prompt response and thorough work. Cooking is a pleasure again because there is no bad odor and the new paint makes my kitchen look whole again.
Kids lit my Aunt’s wheelchair ramp on fire, so her landlord called around about getting it rebuilt. He picked SERVPRO and she’s so happy with the extra-wide ramp. Her grandkids can walk next to her on it now.
After I replaced the furnace, my wife tried to clean the black stuff off the walls around the heat vents, but it just smudged. Neighbor said to call SERVPRO to get it cleaned up. Your crew did a great job.