How Does Commercial Fire Damage Cleanup and Restoration in Lewiston Work?
SERVPRO’s 24/7 Fire Damage Response Saves Lewiston Businesses Time and Money
Did you know? Every 24 seconds, a fire department in the U.S. responds to a fire. This means fires occur every day, yet many people think they will never experience it themselves.
What about commercial properties that sustain fire damage in Lewiston? Commercial fires can disrupt any business for weeks or months at a time. Due to the intricate nature of restoration processes and the potential for loss and cost, calling in skilled professionals from SERVPRO is the best way to get the results you need. You need fire restoration services immediately, and We're Faster to Any Size Disaster!
How SERVPRO Gets Started with Commercial Fire Cleanup
Depending on the severity and heat from the fire, there may be structural issues to address. We offer board-up and tarping to protect your business from the elements as restoration occurs. Our crew removes all debris and damaged contents, handles soot and smoke residue cleanup, and extracts any standing water.
Smoke and soot leave pungent odors after a fire that you will need to eradicate to get everything back to normal. Our fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) set up air scrubbers with HEPA filtration, apply deodorants, and use thermal fogging equipment to get results as quickly as possible.
What You Can Do After a Commercial Fire
Of course, the actions you take as a business owner right after the fire play a significant role in your restoration results. We suggest the following steps:
- Contact your business' insurance company to inform them of the fire emergency that took place.
- Document the damages as best you can.
- Contact your accountant to discuss any expenses you need to maintain throughout the fire restoration and downtime.
- Review inventory after understanding the damages to the structure itself.
- Let SERVPRO handle all the debris removal, controlled demolition, and total restoration of your facility/offices/retail space, etc.
Call (716) 299-0330 if you require assistance with fire damage at your commercial property. SERVPRO of North Niagara County is available 24-hours a day!